How To Book Your Parking Space
Booking online couldn't be simpler with our complete and instant online booking system. You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly, right here on our website. You do NOT need to wait 24 hours for a booking confirmation email. Although a courtesy confirmation email is sent to you, once you have successfully paid, you can simply print the eticket directly from the page you will be redirected to. What's more, you can log into your account at any time to do this!
You can pay with credit/debit cards. If paying by credit/debit card you can make a payment via PayPal
So, here are the steps.
- Select the date you wish to book for. These are listed in either the Wembley Stadium Parking category or the Wembley Arena Parking category. They are listed in date order.
- Select to book for a car or for a minibus (click the Buy Now button). Read the information relating to the chosen event before booking.
- You will then be taken to event information page which has details of the car park address for which you are now about to make a booking. You must now click the "Add To Cart" button to continue your booking.
- If you have used our service before, simply log into your account (using the email address and password you had chosen when creating the account).
- If you have not used our service before, please enter your details where requested. Our website uses the highest level of online security available (256 bit SSL) to ensure the protection of your details (you will see a padlock in your browser to confirm protected status). Identity thieves are using unprotected sites to steal identification information.
- Choose your payment method once prompted. You can choose to pay with Google Checkout (this service requires a sign up process if you do not already have an account), or with your credit/debit card without the need to register. ALL payment information is processed off our website and on our payment processing providers websites, who are all protected by the highest levels of security available. We never see your credit card details.
- Once payment has been completed, you will be returned to our website with a congratulations page and a link to your bookings information (eticket) page. Please print this page and present it to the attendant at the car park you have booked for. You can also simply make a note of the number and quote it to the attendant, together with your name and postcode, they will have all your details in their lists.
- If you have any questions or need any assistance, please drop us an email or give us a call!